Last revised October 28th, 2019
- ABOUT THE SERVICES
1.ER is committed to restoring the Earth’s essential PES, contributing to enhancing the state of resilience for landscapes, ensuring a sustainable future for us all. With the generous support of our willing investors, we are able to use our unique regenerative payback to generate an ongoing funding stream to propel and expand our work demonstrating immediate global impact. This enables us to work with our public and private partners to restore under contract and guided protocol, OWNED sections of anthropogenic landscapes
- What information we may collect about you;
- What we use that information for;
- What third-party information, if any, you are agreeing to share by using the Services; and
- With whom we share that information.
- TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE SERVICES
- User Restrictions.
(b) You agree to protect the Services, and their proprietary content, information and other materials, from any unauthorized access or use, and you agree that you will not use the Services or such proprietary content, information or other materials except as expressly permitted herein or expressly authorized in writing by ER. Except as specifically permitted herein or expressly authorized in writing by ER, you agree that you will not directly or indirectly: (i) distribute, sell, assign, encumber, transfer, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, modify, time-share or otherwise exploit the Services in any unauthorized manner, including but not limited to by trespass or burdening network capacity; (ii) use the Services in any service bureau arrangement; (iii) copy, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, localize, port or otherwise modify the Services, any updates, or any part thereof in any form or manner or by any means; (iv) harvest or scrape any content or data from the Service, or (v) permit any third party to engage in any of the acts described in clauses (i) through (iv).
(c) You further understand and agree that you are not permitted to: (x) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary rights notice or restrictive rights legend contained or included in the Services; (y) decompile, disassemble, reverse compiling, reverse assemble, reverse translate or otherwise reverse engineer any part of the Services, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing the use of any open sourced components included with the Services); or (z) otherwise circumvent any functionality that controls access to or otherwise protects the integrity of the Services. Any attempt to do any of the foregoing is a violation of the rights of ER and its licensors. If you breach these restrictions, you may be subject to prosecution and damages, unless you are in agreement to resolve all matters peacefully and amicabaly. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other stakeholders participating in the EarthRestoration process.
- Third Party Services and Materials.
Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party web sites or personal information pertaining to landownership. By using those Services, you acknowledge and agree that ER is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. ER does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. To the extent you choose to access such services or Third Party Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws.
III. Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND REF HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE USE, PERFORMANCE AND SUPPORT THEREOF), EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, INTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT, COMPLETENESS, INTEGRATION, FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR DISABLING DEVICES, UNINTERRUPTED USE AND ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. ER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR VIRUS- OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER APPLICATION OR ANY PARTICULAR SYSTEM OR DEVICE, OR (IV) DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE PROVIDED BY REF OR ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT BE DEEMED TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Ownership is a contractual farming and ceding of Primary Ecosystem Services (PES)
- Any and all (i) suggestions for correction, change and modification to the Services and other feedback (including but not limited to quotations of written or oral feedback), information and reports provided to ER by you (collectively “Feedback”), and all (ii) improvements, updates, modifications or enhancements, whether made, created or developed by REF or otherwise relating to the Services (collectively, “Revisions”), are and will remain the property of ER. You acknowledge and expressly agree that any contribution of Feedback or Revisions does not and will not give or grant you any right, title or interest in the Services or in any such Feedback or Revisions. All Feedback and Revisions become the sole and exclusive property of ER and ER may use and disclose Feedback and/or Revisions in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without further notice or compensation to you and without retention by you of any proprietary or other right or claim. You hereby assign to ER any and all right, title and interest that you may have in and to any and all Feedback and Revisions. At ER’s request, you will execute any document, registration or filing required to give effect to the foregoing assignment.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS